Monday, December 16, 2013

Photo Joys!

Since I need to finish our Christmas cards still tonight and the kiddo is bed and the hubs is at a farmer meeting, I'm going to blog a few photos of joy from my past couple weeks! 
Not much time for words today! Enjoy!

It was treat making time for the holidays at our home this past weekend!

She is so serious about her decorating!




Finished product & pretty gal!

PV & I preparing for our treat making Saturday!  See the awesome aprons!  My prayer partner for my ladies group at church got us them for my Christmas gift!  THEY ARE AWESOME!

Milton even joined in the fun!

Our California Kid, Kassidy joined us via Skype to for our annual gingerbread house decorating!

Two Cuties!


Thanks for stopping by!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful times and a wonderful season! Merry Christmas Ms. Julie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!