It's late. I really should be in bed resting these very tired eyes and hands that have been using a computer mouse and keyboard in excess for over a week now.
But I'm not. I'm rebelling!
I miss my blog and writing. I didn't think I'd miss it that much, but I do. I miss sharing my thoughts, our farm escapades, and yummy recipes! Oh yes, there have been a few posts, but not as many as I would like.
So I am just going to stay up and write.. if I write something off the wall or silly, just let me have my moment of bliss! :) Perhaps I can take a nap tomorrow!
Things I have realized in the past couple weeks.......
- I'm lucky, for many reasons, but one is that my husband has no issue with sharing in household responsibilities. He honestly doesn't feel "less of a man" and states it makes him a better husband. I must agree with him on both!
- I miss my music. I'm not 18, I can't study and listen to music at the same time.
- I haven't missed TV really at all.
- Laughing is a pleasure I would like to have more often. (Mental note- work on that!)
- Friends and family that have stepped up to aide us recently, it's much appreciated.
- My brain is wired pretty directly to my heart I think.... for that reason... I think too much which creates over-reaction.
- My sweet little girl's smile, it something I appreciate even more now.
- Spending time with God daily has kept the unraveling from occurring I just know it!
- When you are told something and a smile can not be removed from your face because your heart is so full of joy for them, it's amazing!
- In fact, go back to that moment, and be selfish... that smile is worth alittle selfishness!
- Chickens survive if a day goes by and you forgot to check them.
- Just when you think you are unsure, someone or something is dropped into your lap, letting you know it's ok to move forward.
- Taking a break, it's needed sometimes to replenish.
- That although times seem alittle hard for me right now, there are people dealing with harder things than I am. Pray for them first.
- Vacation will still occur, although it's not completely planned out or started packing a week in advance! They have stores in California!
- This is hard. But this too shall pass.
Take a moment and just sit calmly. Look back at the happenings in your life already (even though it's only almost Tuesday).
What's on your list that would surprise you?