Monday, July 8, 2013

Realizing Things

It's late.  I really should be in bed resting these very tired eyes and hands that have been using a computer mouse and keyboard in excess for over a week now.  
But I'm not.  I'm rebelling! 

I miss my blog and writing.  I didn't think I'd miss it that much, but I do.  I miss sharing my thoughts, our farm escapades, and yummy recipes!  Oh yes, there have been a few posts, but not as many as I would like.

So I am just going to stay up and write.. if I write something off the wall or silly, just let me have my moment of bliss! :)  Perhaps I can take a nap tomorrow!




























Things I have realized in the past couple weeks.......
  • I'm lucky, for many reasons, but one is that my husband has no issue with sharing in household responsibilities. He honestly doesn't feel "less of a man" and states it makes him a better husband.  I must agree with him on both!
  • I miss my music.  I'm not 18, I can't study and listen to music at the same time.
  • I haven't missed TV really at all.
  • Laughing is a pleasure I would like to have more often. (Mental note- work on that!)
  • Friends and family that have stepped up to aide us recently, it's much appreciated.
  • My brain is wired pretty directly to my heart I think.... for that reason... I think too much which creates over-reaction.
  • My sweet little girl's smile, it something I appreciate even more now.
  • Spending time with God daily has kept the unraveling from occurring I just know it!
  • When you are told something and a smile can not be removed from your face because your heart is so full of joy for them, it's amazing!
  • In fact, go back to that moment, and be selfish... that smile is worth alittle selfishness!
  • Chickens survive if a day goes by and you forgot to check them.  
  • Just when you think you are unsure, someone or something is dropped into your lap, letting you know it's ok to move forward.
  • Taking a break, it's needed sometimes to replenish.
  • That although times seem alittle hard for me right now, there are people dealing with harder things than I am. Pray for them first.
  • Vacation will still occur, although it's not completely planned out or started packing a week in advance! They have stores in California!
  • This is hard.  But this too shall pass.
























Take a moment and just sit calmly.  Look back at the happenings in your life already (even though it's only almost Tuesday). 

What's on your list that would surprise you?

Julie








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!