Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Recipes 2012

I decided to create a post with all the recipes/links that I used this year for the holidays.  I have had a few people ask for the recipes.  I hope your holiday season is a sweet collection of new memories and blessings abundant!


The Macaroon Kiss - This one was a huge success, if you like coconut, this one is for you!


Rolo Turtles - This was my favorite!

Peanut Butter Kiss - One I make every year!

Two Cheese Wheat Bread - Beautiful & Awesome tasting!

Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce - Simple & Delish! Cute gift idea too!

Scent of Christmas - Not to eat but makes your home smell LOVELY!


I also did the pretzels dipped in almond bark which is a tradition in our home. Milton made Elk jerky as well.




Thanks for stopping by!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your wheat bread recipe! I am stoked! That stuff is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!