Monday, January 26, 2015

Early Morning Views from the Farm

On an early morning last week I traveled out to my yard to get some exercise before the craziness of the day began.  Milton was already at the farm yard preparing to feed the calves.  I made my way over there to take a few photos of him working.  

Here  he is loading the feed into the feed wagon.  
As you can see it is still dark outside and it was chilly this January morning.


He is filling the feed bunk with the feed.


It makes my heart feel good to see him working for our family and others.
To know that he loves what he does make it all the more better!

As I made my way to the end of our driveway this was my view.
Spectacular morning!



I will end the post with one of the evening moments in our home.
Dad reading to his little girl!
Life is good!




To follow us via email, you can check out the top right hand corner of our blog!
Delivered straight to your inbox to read what we posted!

Would you rather follow us on Pinterest or Facebook!
Awesome! We have those too!




Thanks for stopping by!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!