Sunday, January 27, 2013

Memory Verse- Psalm 1

I decided to change the memory verse section up this next couple weeks or month!  Don't panic, I don't expect you to memorize the entire Psalm below, I just thought you might like to "meditate" on it with me.  This Psalm was brought to my attention in Sunday school a couple weeks ago, and since then new things have been coming about in my life.  New thoughts, new rituals, new inspirations. So I thought I would seriously commit to meditating on it daily. I'd love for you to join me and if you feel the desire, comment below with any thoughts you might have now or later!

Now if you would like to continue memorizing a section, I would recommend the last section, 5 & 6.  


1 Blessed is the man
who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
2 but his delight is in the law of the LORD,
and on his law he meditates day and night.
3 He is like a tree
planted by streams of water
        that yields its fruit in its season,
and its leaf does not wither.
        In all that he does, he prospers.
4 The wicked are not so,
but are like chaff that the wind drives away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
6 for the LORD knows the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked will perish.

Thanks for joining me in the Lord's word!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!