AND.... if anyone is game and will comment with 10 things about themselves, I will put your name in a drawing and whomever is drawn will win a YUMMY prize! Which means homemade food!
Drawing will be completed on Sunday, October 28th!
If you live far away, I will even mail it! No problem!
Please comment on the blog, not Facebook, that way they are all in one place! Thank you!
1. Brownies (especially with pecans) are my down fall!
2. I feel quite blessed in the girlfriend department!
3. I am alittle more on the serious side than the humorous side!
4. I am a mother of three daughters!
5. I was raised on a farm part of my life then headed to the "city" for a stint, now reside once again in the countryside! Love it!
6. Exercising is a goal, but I haven't started it back up again....it's on "the list"!
7. My best memories with my daughter Tashley are from Mission trips and youth group activities.
8. Having adult children is quite lovely.
9. I take LOTS of pictures!
10. My favorite memory as a child with my Mom is her making fried donuts in her cast iron skillet for my sister Elizabeth & I.
11. I love sitting on my covered deck in the stillness of morning or night.
12. I thought I was finished mothering children when I had Kassidy.... God had other plans! GO GOD!
13. I absolutely LOVE to dance!
14. I tend to be a perfectionist, although I am beginning to back off on this some... just slightly!
15. Cooking is therapy for me.
16. After 9 years of attending a church, I finally got back into attending bible studies! Forgot how much I missed the fellowship with other ladies!
17. I think Mark Wahlberg is really cute! But my husband is cuter!
18. I used to spend alot of time worrying about what kind of mother I was, now I just try to be a the best mom I can be!
19. My husband has brought so many wonderful things in my life, I am blessed to have met him.
20. Music music music...all kinds...love it....can change my mood in a heartbeat.
21. My daughter Kassidy lives in California and I hope to visit her next year!
22. My grandaughter is the cutest thing EVER!
23. Yellow is my favorite color.
24. It makes my heart full to see my husband in his element doing what he loves most....farming, there's just a peace about him.
25. Praying throughout my day is getting to be like breathing for me. Both in good and bad moments!