Saturday, November 24, 2012

2013, Ideas, and Prize......

Hi, since the new year is not so far away, I thought I would gather ideas about what you would like to hear about from this thing we call life in 2013!  I know! Can you believe it's going to be 2013! WOW!

I started this blog in August and have kind of let is transpire as it has. I don't want to bore people so bring on the ideas!  I would love to know what peaks your interest, what brings a smile to your face, or what you want to know more about!  If it's something I am not too familiar with I will give it my best try!

What parts of this blog have you most enjoyed?  Farming, Kitchen Experience, HIM, Family, which sections bring you a smile when you see the "label" you are most fond of show up!

The 1st and 7th  and 15th commenter get a nice little treat/prize too! (I am leaning towards chocolate.....)  I will even mail it if you don't live in the area! You must comment on my blog though so I can keep track.  :)

I appreciate all input and hope you have a wonderful Holiday season that is upon us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Julie

6 comments:

  1. I really like the farming and family aspect of the blog. And I of course like the memory verses as well. Sharing more of your favorite recipes wouldn't make me sad though either. (Oh, and I know I'm the second person to comment...you can't tell us who is going to win silly. It's gotta be a mystery, like choose a number between 1 and 10 kinda thing.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, thanks for responding... I'm a rebel remember... I always do things differently! LOL :)

      Delete
  2. I'm with Heather, I like the farming aspect and family. I am always looking for a good recipe and we all know farm moms are the best cooks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog is great. I enjoy all your topics. Farming and family are my favorites though. You and I share a love for watching our babies help their daddy on the farm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!