Saturday, June 6, 2015

Entertaining Kitchen - Mother/Daughter Summer Series - Lemon Blueberry Bread

I personally love the taste of lemon and blueberry together and my sister shared a great recipe with me last week!  I had a sample of this recipe when she made it and I fell in love!  

This week PV and I made it as one of our recipes to try for the Mother/Daughter Summer Series.  I measured all the ingredients out and she did the mixing!  It was quick and easy too!
























The original blogger to share it was Stephanie @ Back for Seconds!
To get this great recipe, just click the link below!

Lemon Blueberry Bread

Be sure to head on over and look over her blog and other recipes! She has a whole slew of them for you!

Thanks for stopping by!
Julie & PV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!