Monday, May 11, 2015

Chocolate Chip Muffins


Don't fall off your chair. Yes I actually wrote a post over here at the Sunsets! I had to, these are too easy and good not to share!  I've made them twice for PV now and she loves them.  I suppose it's because there are chocolate chips involved!















Here's the link to the original recipe from Allrecipes.com.  

Chocolate Chip Muffins 1

I love that website! Do you ever try recipes from there?

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1 egg
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 muffin tin cups.

In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Stir in the milk, egg, butter and chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.


Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.

By the way, I only used about 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup chocolate chips.  The entire cup was too much for us!

Seriously my kiddo loves them and I bet yours will too!

Enjoy!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!