Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekly Post - Won't You Join Me?

Over here at In Between the Sunsets of Life I've decided to tackle a new type of post.  It's not totally foreign to me.  Yet it's a commitment which also includes I will be opening myself up for growth.  I will be posting every Friday.

You would probably like to know what the subject is, huh?

You have heard me mention how much I enjoy my Monday night bible study group.  Our weekly time together started back up again last night after a short break.  My weekly post will be based off our current bible study.



The bible study is Coffee with the Savior by Kristen Myers.  If you are interested, you can purchase a copy here.  It's only $10 and is an easy read I feel.  It's a good place for someone just starting out with bible studies or needs to grow
 further in their learning of God's word.


I look forward to this and your interaction in the times we get to spend together. 

Here's sneak peak at the bible verse for this week:

" Then you will call upon Me and pray to ME, and I will hear you.  You will seek Me and find Me, when you seek Me with all your heart."  Jeremiah 29: 12-13

He Wants to Have Coffee with Me?





As always, thank you for stopping by. 

If you enjoy my posts and feel others could benefit, 
please share via email, Facebook, or Pinterest!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!