Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Topic or Verse....Hum....

Hello People!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Fall day! First, I wanted to share alittle of how I spent my Wednesday morning!

This location is a lovely place not far from where we live that one can just relax and enjoy God's beauty! If you are near here, be sure to check it out I highly recommend it!  You can find it by clicking  here.....


Ok time to get down to business! 

I am inviting you, to participate with me, in choosing the future bible verses to be memorized.  

Some of you are probably clapping and cheering at this moment because the one for this week is SO LONG! I was feeling over confident apparently when choosing it! BUT I am in for the long haul, how about you!!? I have great faith you all can master it! Go Team Go! (I think we need a team name don't you??) LOL

Ok here we go!

Please comment below one of the following (remember you can always do it anonymously too)

A "topic" - for example worry, love, joy, patience, parenting, sin, strength, guidance, etc.  Then I will research and find one for that topic. 

OR

An actual bible verse that you either have enjoyed, feel it would be beneficial to the group, or want to memorize but never have.

Then I will organize them and use those in future weeks for memorization!

Please post  your comment by Sunday at noon as I normally work on it later that day for the upcoming week.
  
I can't wait to see what you share! I am VERY excited about this!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at betweenthesunsets@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for participating! 
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!