Sunday, October 14, 2012

Memory Verse - Week 5

Colossians 3:23-24

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Don't panic, yes it's alittle long but I know WE can do it!  I am here to cheer you on!

When I was researching and praying for a verse, this one was presented to me twice, under two different subjects in my Concordance.  So I felt moved that it was the one for this week! That and I think it will be a well used verse in my future! :)

I wanted to take a moment and express my thankfulness for all of you that are joining me on this Memorization Bandwagon! When I am struggling to get the words down, it truly is helpful to know there are others out there working on it too! Thanks so much for joining me!

Be sure to check back this week, as I plan to solicit some help from you all! More to come on that!

Good luck memorizing & may you find joy in all your days!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!