Monday, August 10, 2015

Taking a Break

I've completed my 365 days of writing over at Pushing Forward with Grace.  I've decided to take a break from blogging altogether for awhile.  I want to focus on some other opportunities and perhaps come back ready to share more with you and the readers at Pushing Forward with Grace.  I appreciate the followers of this blog and those that follow us on Facebook.

Be sure to connect with us via one of the following so when I do start blogging again you won't miss a post!  Thanks for understanding and remember the farmers and ranchers out there help feed the world!  Thank a farmer!

To follow us via email, you can check out the top right hand corner of our blog!
Delivered straight to your inbox to read what we posted!

Would you rather follow us on Pinterest or Facebook!
Awesome! We have those too!





DON'T WORRY, WE WILL BE BACK EVENTUALLY TO TELL OUR FARM STORY! JUST TAKING A BREAK FOR NOW!



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
JULIE, MILTON, AND PV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!