Saturday, February 7, 2015

A Farmer's Love

I decided since the theme for the Country Fair Blog Party was LOVE, I would write a new post about what Milton loves about farming and living life on the farm!  These are his words and I'm very proud of him for indulging me and sharing them here on the blog!
  


Wide open outdoor spaces.

When I see the first sight of plant life poking through the soil, it let's me know the choices I made during planting were good ones.
 














The community of neighbors in rural living look out for one another.

The quiet of the country.









Your first cut of the season into a wheat field. The feeling of pride comes over because you have planted, help nourish, and raised something from a seed. 













Early morning when it's calm and brings a sense of peace.

Being a Farmer gives me more than I can put into words.


Thanks for stopping by,
Julie & Milton






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!