Monday, March 31, 2014

Joys- View from my Lens

I haven't been able to blog much about the farm or life in general lately.  This weekend I decided to take some photos of a few things that brought me joy. I used to do this quite regularly when I began the blog.  
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



:)

Mailbox surprises on a rough day!


Look at that little gal's smile!

The words say it all! Thanks to my daughter for a new apron! LOVE IT!


Having all my loves around our dining room table!

Friends from Childhood are oh so precious!
Birthday girls! She was way more excited about the bubble gum than the Lego watch! :)


Not sure what this expression was about, but it made me laugh so I'm including it!

That's better!

Three buddies!


I am grateful for the time God has given to enjoy my family and friends.

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!