Friday, August 16, 2013

Chickens & the Excitement They Bring!

Waiting is sometimes difficult.... but our wait is over!  

If you have followed us on our Facebook page you have noticed that we have let our chickens/chirps roam the farmyard in the past couple weeks.  They are very good about heading back to "roost" each evening for us.  I am thinking they like it alot, and the farm dog does leave them alone!

Are you tired of waiting.... ok.... here goes!

PV and MV went over to shut the door on the chicken coop this evening
 and guess what our little gal found!


AN EGG!

Our First Egg!


Yep!  
I was relaxing on our front porch and she comes out 
all smiles with her hands behind her back!

"Mom! Guess what?!" 
 I am 100% serious when I tell you that she was bursting at the seams!
  I love that smile! It's awesome!

In fact, it was so cute I snagged a video of her to share her excitement with you!



We will keep you posted on the Chirp's Egg Production!
Exciting times at the Farm!

Thanks for stopping by!
Julie & Milton

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!