Thursday, February 28, 2013

February's Farm Winterland

The other day I bundled up and made my way out into the snow to see if I could get some photos taken of the surrounding area.  My brain didn't realize it was only 5 degrees out until I returned and my husband proceeded to tell me!  But my legs felt it long before my brain knew it! :)

I hope you enjoy the scenery,
sometimes the pictures just do not do God's beauty justice! 
It was lovely out!


This the reason I went on a walk in the first place. To see
the sunrise. I have to walk 1/2 mile to see it. Lovely.


This one, where the glimmer from the sun is on the ice covered
trees, this picture doesn't do it justice. It was breathtaking. 

"Winter Rest" that is what I call his one.
I love its quietness.




Milton put these birdhouses out years ago around the township.
I'm glad he did.
See the glow, it made me walk alittle faster
so I wouldn't miss the sunrise.





I hope you have a warm and wonderful day!

Julie

PS: The photographer was injured while taking these!  Mental note: Wear a few pairs of heavy
socks when walking a long time in snow boots.  AKA blisters on outside of each ankle!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!