Sunday, October 28, 2012

Memory Verse- 6

I hope I have not scared most of you off with the last Memory Verse! :)

It was lengthy but I hope you were able to master it!  It took definitely more focus for me but I did finally master it! 

You will be glad to know that I have chosen one this week that is shorter.  Personally, I feel it is one that should defiantly be memorized.  In my daily life it will come in handy to pull from the rolodex of memory verses in my mind.

Good luck to you all! I have great faith that you will master this in no time at all!

Thanks for joining me once again!

Julie

Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.               ESV

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.             NIV

A soft answer turneth away wrath; But a grievous word stirreth up anger.    ASV

A soft answer turneth away wrath; But a grievous words stir up anger.         KJV





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!